Thursday, February 28, 2013

HerStory Book Trailer

As I'm sure many of you know, my short story Southern Daughter is going to be included in the HerStory Anthology:Fiction Honoring Women's History Month. 
The release date is set for March 8th, which is fast approaching and I absolutely cannot wait! (I apologize, I am feeling exceedingly enthusiastic today ;-))

The anthology is being published by Pagan Writers Press and I am happy to share that it is also coming out in print sometime later in March. (YAYAYAYAY!)

Lol, while I am pleased to share all of those things with you, they weren't the reason for this post. 
The fabulous Angelique Mroczka made this wonderful book trailer for the anthology. Please watch it and let me know what you think!





Blurb for Southern Daughter:

In 1861, falling in love with a slave was not something that the daughter of a southern plantation owner did, but Carrie Ann is not your average southern belle. She will have to make a choice between the only way of life she's ever known and the man she's come to love. Will she make her decision in time?

No comments :

Post a Comment