Saturday, February 2, 2013

Review: The Silver Stiletto by Isabella Olivia Ellis

It's Saturday! The perfect day for a review. Of course I am not a proclaimed reviewer, but I've decided that when I do read a book and write a review on it, I'm going to post it on here along with my typical posts on Amazon and Goodreads. Earlier this week I read The Silver Stiletto by Isabella Olivia Ellis. 

Blurb:


In this modern rendering of the classic tale, Cinderella gets a bit naughty. Why settle for one man when you can have two?

Cinderella is an orphan living at the mercy of her unkind stepfamily. She suffers their beck and call; her only satisfaction coming from a secret dominant-submissive relationship with her stepsister's boyfriend. When the time comes for the governor's masquerade ball, Cinderella receives the help of a mysteriously sexy fairy godfather and manages to catch the eye of the town's most eligible bachelor. While the two bond over their mutual love of books, the budding relationship lands her in the middle of her stepmother's evil scheme. Will Cinderella ever get the fairy tale ending she deserves?

My Review:


From the moment I read the blurb on this book, I was hooked. I love the idea of a spicy Cinderella story. Especially after reading that this naughty Cinderella has a secret BDSM relationship with her step-sister's boyfriend. Talk about hitting them where it hurts, lol. 
This short story didn't disappoint and I am so glad that I read it. If you are in the mood for a wild and crazy fairy tale with a very submissive heroine, then this is the book for you. I hope the author will consider writing Blake's story. I would love to read it.
All in all a great read. 
I give The Silver Stiletto 4 stars.

I purchased this book on Amazon.

No comments :

Post a Comment