Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Review: On Every Street by Karina Halle




It's review day! Woo Woo! I recently read On Every Street by Karina Halle. This book is the prequel to Sins & Needles.

Blurb:

When young con artist Ellie Watt decides to call herself Eden White and go after the drug lord who ruined her as a child, she never expects to fall for one of his henchmen. But Javier Bernal is no ordinary man. Subtly dangerous and overwhelmingly seductive, Eden finds herself passionately in love with Javier, the very person she's set-up to betray. With her body and heart in a heated battle against her deep need for revenge, no one will walk away from this con a winner.
This 50K word (100+ pages) novella takes place six years before Sins & Needles. It can be read before or after Sins & Needles and may also be read as a standalone.

My Review:
All I can say is WOW. This book is an emotional roller coaster that I absolutely LOVED. I never thought I would like Javier. NEVER. But I did, in fact, I think I love him. In spite of his assholeish tendencies, lol. He could definitely come looking for me on every street. 
I knew what was coming at the end (since I read Sins & Needles first) and it still broke my heart. I finished this book over a week ago and my heart is still hurting. HOW COULD YOU JAVIER?! 
Yes, I hate to admit it, but this book gave me an ugly Elena crying moment. Still heart broken. Can't wait for book two!
I give On Every Street 4 stars!
I purchased this book on Amazon.

No comments :

Post a Comment