Saturday, December 14, 2013

Drowning in Rapture Update

Hey everyone! I know there has been some confusion about the release of Drowning in Rapture. It was originally supposed to come out this month, but I decided to push it back and publish it on February 1, 2014. I did this because Kenya Wright is releasing her erotic romance novel An Arrangement of Love on that day. We had so much fun doing a big release day celebration with Alive and Theirs to Play that we decided to do it again! 
Also, I've decided to release Drowning in Rapture in paperback as well (yay!)
I will have ARCs available very soon. Anyone interested in being put on the ARC list should contact me @ MeggieM823@gmail.com. To learn more about the book, check it out on goodreads.
Here are a couple of teaser images! 




One last thing--I've finally set up a mailing list! If you're interested in being kept up to date on new releases, updates, and giveaways!









No comments :

Post a Comment