Monday, February 17, 2014

Playlist: Drowning in Rapture

So lately I've had a couple of people ask me about the songs that made up the inner workings of the sexiest moments in Drowning in Rapture. Soo I decided to make a playlist for everyone to check out. 
I'm not the kind of writer who listens to a bunch of different music while writing. Typically I have have from 1-3 songs that inspire me per book…and here are the 3 for Drowning in Rapture. 

1. First Time by Family Force Five
This is the theme song for the trilogy. This song inspired me endlessly when it came to Julia and Cole's story. This song it's just urrggggh, I love it so much!

2. This Present Darkness--Instrumental
I listened to this song while writing the first scene where Julia and Cole meet. It definitely inspired the hardcore sexiness that goes down in that scene with Julia tied up in front of a hungry crowd… eeeep, I've said too much! ;)


3. Toxic by Melanie Martinez (The Voice)
I listened to this song on repeat while I wrote the live sex show. Melanie's voice is just so sexy and amazing!




Stay tuned in the next couple of weeks. I will be making a special announcement about Clinging to Rapture (Rapture #2)!


 photo Signature_zpsfde986e9.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment