Tuesday, April 8, 2014

News on Forbidden Angel

Hey y'all! I hope everyone is having a fantabulous Tuesday. I just finished cleaning the house and I'm about to get ready to go to my night class. (It's a Kings and Parliament class, so it rocks!)

Anywho, I've gotten a couple of messages from people asking about my Holocaust Romance: Forbidden Angel which released in December 2012 from Breathless Press. Their question: Where the fudge is it?!

 I hadn't posted this sooner because I didn't really think anyone would notice that the book had been taken down from seller sites, BUT you amazing people never cease to shock me. And I'm so happy that people are still interested in reading Sarah and Aurel's story. 

Anyway, I recently received my rights back from Breathless Press for the novella. Now, I don't want anyone to think that there is any bad blood with Breathless Press and I, because that is far from the case. I worked for them for over a year as an editor and really enjoyed my time there. They were also the first publisher to take a chance on my newbie-writer-self several years ago, and for that I will always be grateful. I asked for my rights back because of something simple: the book wasn't selling. Since I now self-publish most of my work, I found that I have had more success with self-publishing than with a publisher (this is just my personal experience). So, in other words…I am going to be putting Forbidden Angel out myself. (YAY!)
This means the book will be getting a new cover (which the awesomely amazing Najla Qamber is working on right now). I will also be going back over the book and tweak things. 

I will have more information on when it will officially re-release soon. I expect it will be some time in May, once I'm out of school for summer. 

SOOO yep, that's the dealio with all that. Can't wait to share the cover with all of you! <3 





 photo Signature_zpsfde986e9.jpg

3 comments :

  1. That's great news, cause it's been on my book shelves "to read"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you still had plans to release "Forbidden Angel" again?

    ReplyDelete