Monday, June 30, 2014

Clinging to Rapture is finished!

I am so happy to be writing this post! Y'all have no idea! I finally finished writing Clinging to Rapture, the second book in the Rapture Trilogy. 

And yes, I am doing the Carlton in slow motion right now (yes even as I type, bahaha).
Anyway, the book is finished! WOOO! And it is nearly twice the length of the first one. I had planned to make each book a novella, but so much ended up happening that the book became a novel. I love my characters even more than I did before. Cole and Julia have some complicated things to work through, and let me tell you…it gets even more complicated this time around. 

Now I'm sure you have a few questions. Here are some common ones I've been getting. 

1. Will Clinging to Rapture come out in paperback?





2. Now that you're finished, when the F can I read it?

  • Several things have to happen before I release the book. I have several beta readers going over it to make sure that I didn't do anything too crazy, like kill off Julia because I wanted Cole all to myself. ;) Also, the book has been sent to my editor to catch any typos and stuff like that. Both of these things will be happening over the next couple of weeks. Therefore I expect to release the book at the end of July--maybe sooner! To be alerted when the book is released, sign up for my new release newsletter to the right of this post.

3. Can I have a teaser?
  • Of course! You can have two! <3




Have any other questions? Feel free to leave a comment or shoot me an email. & don't forget to add the book on Goodreads.


 photo Signature_zpsfde986e9.jpg

1 comment :