Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Filthy 1 ARC Sign Up Form

Okay, so as some of you already know, in two weeks the first installment of my New Adult Erotic Serial, Filthy 1, is set to release. So, I decided to make an ARC form like I did for Clinging to Rapture. :)
Anyone interested in an advanced review copy should sign up with the form below. I will be sending them out at the beginning of next week.

Before you sign up, please read my below disclaimer. 

***Disclaimer: This story is EVEN MORE effed up than my Rapture Trilogy. This book follows the life of a prostitute addicted to drugs. It isn't for the weak of heart or for those who like a traditional heroine. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! 
Also, this book is a serial, which means I will release it in monthly installments. Each installment will be around 50 pages. 

If I didn't terrify you, please sign up below! <3
Oh, and add the book to your goodreads!
Add to Goodreads











 photo Signature_zpsfde986e9.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment