Monday, September 1, 2014

Filthy 2 is out!!!

Today is the day! FILTHY 2 is officially available for purchase in the Amazon store! (YAY!)





In the second installment in the dark erotic serial novel the reader gets to learn more about Faye, about her past relationship with Rhett and another relationship that made her the woman she is today. I'm so excited to share this book with all of you. I actually wrote it while I was sick with the flu and had a fever, so if it's a little crazy…then I'm blaming it on that! Haha. 


Buy it on AMAZON (only $.99!)

Unfortunately it isn't available on other vendors yet. I uploaded with a different 3rd party site this time in hoping that it would work faster, but unfortunately I'm having some issues with vendors rejecting the book on account of incest. (UGH!) The FILTHY serial has absolutely no incest relationships. There is no blood relation between any of the characters, so I am currently contesting this. Hopefully it will be up soon elsewhere. In the mean time if you are interested in the serial and would like a different format. Please feel free to email me and I'll see what I can do. :-)


If you haven't had the chance to check out book one yet. You can get Amazon and B&N for free!






Annnnd now for some Filthy 2 teasers! <3





 photo Signature_zpsfde986e9.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment