Saturday, November 1, 2014

FILTHY 4 News

Hey everyone!

I have a little bit of bad news. FILTHY 4 is supposed to release this Monday, November 3, but unfortunately the book is not finished. I have myself a on schedule with writing and it got skewed this month--for those of you who don't know, I am a single parent, a full-time student, an intern at museum, and an editor. If I don't stick to my schedule it is very easy for me to get behind. The release of Bound by Rapture took a lot more time than I had originally planned to spend on it. I know these things are no excuse and I shouldn't set dates if I can't keep them. I genuinely apologize for this. I am going to have to push the release date back at least one week, two at the most. So it will either release the week of the 10th or the week of the 17th. 
I am about halfway finished with it and I will have teasers for everyone soon. 
I am truly sorry about this, but I don't want to give y'all a half-assed version of the book just because I rushed it to get it out on time. I hope everyone can understand and will join me on the next part of Faye and Rhett's journey. 

Love you guys so much!





 photo Signature_zpsfde986e9.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment