Wednesday, December 10, 2014

FILTHY 5 ARC Sign Up

Hey y'all! 
Here is the ARC sign up for FILTHY 5! Whoop whoop, I can't wait to share this installment with all of you!
A few things you should know before you sign up:
-I'm not 100% certain what day these will be sent out. I am currently in the middle of college finals week so things have been a little hectic for me. My last class is tomorrow, so I will have my attention fully back on the book after that, so I plan to finish it next week. 
-ALSO I'm only going to be giving out ARCs to the first 100 people who sign up. I am truly blessed with everyone's interest in my FILTHY serial novel and I would love to give everyone a free copy, but I would starve if I did. So first come first serve! 
-All of you are AWESOME and I LURVE y'all so hard!

Now get your ass to signing up! 


(Note how cute and festive the form is! Google drive is really rocking my life right now!)









 photo Signature_zpsfde986e9.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment