Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Contract and Cover Art!

I've got exciting news on this wonderful Wednesday, that's right...another one of my manuscripts has been accepted for publication! I am so thrilled and excited, especially because this one is an anthology that I feel very strongly about, called Her Story
This anthology consists of multiple pieces of flash fiction/short stories that honor the strength of women throughout history. 
I am so pleased to be a part of this amazing group of women writers, not to mention the lovely Tara Chevrestt is working together with Pagan Writers Press to make this terrific anthology a possibility. 

Here is the blurb for my short story in Her Story titled Southern Daughter:

In 1861, falling in love with a slave was not something that the daughter of a southern plantation owner did, but Carrie Ann is not your average southern belle. She will have to make a choice between the only way of life she's ever known and the man she's come to love. Will she make her decision in time? 


Her Story will be releasing sometime in March 2013, to honor Women's History Month. 

Now that I have done my happy dance, I would also like to include that submissions are still open for this amazing antho, and will stay open until the end of January. If you are interested in learning how your piece of flash fiction/short story can be included please check out the Her Story Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment