Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Musical Insipration for ALIVE

While writing ALIVE there were two main songs that I listened to that inspired me the whole way through. 

This first one, Zombie by Family Force Five, inspired my zombies. Now, not all of the characteristics in this song describe my zombies. (If you want to know more about my zombies, check out this post.)

I was so freakin' addicted to this song (I still am). It is SUPER badass! So check it out! 


This next one, Meet You There by Busted, inspired Gage and Eve's love story. This song is very special to me. It was popular when I was thirteen and I totally fangirled and loved it. I came back across it about a year ago and the story of Gage and Eve was born. It is and probably always will be one of my favorite songs.



If you're interested in learning more about ALIVE. Check it out on Amazon or Smashwords.

No comments :

Post a Comment